Friday, July 24, 2015

An Essential Oil Blend For Fibromyalgia & More



Fibromyalgia can kick you from here to the end of the block and back again. Boosting serotonin is one way to help deal with pain, sleeplessness, depression, gut motility, endocrine function and a slew of other issues faced by those of us who suffer from Fibro. 

Lately there is a lot of hype about essential oil usage, namely because of the marketing skills of a certain company whose name sounds a lot like Toe-Derra. I take personal issue with their tactics and even some or their recommendations. I won't get into them in any great detail here, however, I have always believed in the power of natural medicines and am happy to provide this information for a blend that works for some of my Fibro issues. I feel it is a good option for relief of some of my own issues and thought it might be appropriate for others.

Your mileage may vary of course-please do not take what information I am giving here as set in stone and certainly do not use it in place of your own physicians advice or prescription for your health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment